Friday, October 3, 2014

Worlds Wishes

1. Simone to repeat as All Around and FX champion.
This will happen unless something catastrophic occurs in Simone's mental game. She is just honestly that much better than the competition and the routines that are being competed right now. 

2. Aliya to make the All Around medal podium.
This is definitely doable and to be honest I would be extremely happy with a complete repeat of this podium, or with Aliya and Kyla switched. I'd also be happy with Simone and then Aliya and Lari in either order! I just want Aliya to make the podium!

3. Madison to make EF on Beam or Bars and have solid contributions to Team Final.
 If she and Ashton hit their bars sets, they will make finals over Kyla. Her score if she hits full difficulty could definitely get her there both on bars and beam, but she will need a little help and will need to nail both routines in QF. I hope that whatever she competes on in TF (bars for sure and maybe beam) that she hits and helps the team! She's my favorite and I want so much success for her!

4. USA to repeat as Team gold medalists.
Again, this should not be hard to do. TF is the only event I won't fully see live and I'm okay with that because I know that barring any unforeseen circumstances, we should win.

5. Lari to win gold on Beam.
OMG I DIED FOR HER LAST YEAR. I want her to have beam gold, she deserves it!

6. Simone and MyKayla to go 1-2 in the Vault EF.

This could definitely happen, Simone will win gold for sure (assuming she hits) and MyKayla could definitely win silver if she vaults like she has been recently in PT and at Pan Ams.

7. Kyla to medal in the Beam EF.

I really hope that Kyla medals in the Beam final because I really don't think she will in Bars this year. Her beam routine is still one of the most beautiful and well executed of any in the world.

8. Aliya to make Bars, Beam, and Floor final and medal in all 3 (haha).
AHAH ... I can dream, can't I? I think that she should definitely make bars of course, and hopefully medal. Beam will be tricky, she will probably need some help. And I don't know about Floor, with what I saw from PT it looks like she only has three tumbling passes with some difficult turns thrown in that she wasn't executing perfectly. But we all know we never know what Aliya has up her sleeve until she actually goes out and does the routine.

Can't wait for the excitement to begin!


No comments:

Post a Comment