Friday, July 20, 2012

Welcome!!

Welcome to my blog!! I recently decided to make a blog specifically for gymnastics posts, since my personal blog was getting overrun with my obsession! In this blog, I plan to do all different kinds of posts about different teams, countries, gymnasts, time periods, etc. For the welcome entry, I will link you up to the gym entries that I have done previously in my personal blog, I hope that you will all read and enjoy them!

Congratulations Elise Ray! --> This is a post I did when Elise Ray (one of my favorite gymnasts of all time) was inducted into the USAG Hall of Fame. (Reminds me, I need to start working on Tasha's!)

Olympic Fever --> A post I did a week before 2012 VISA Championships.

Thanks for the Memories --> A tribute to Shawn Johnson after I learned that she retired. Some of the video plug ins have been acting up, so I'm sorry if they don't work.

More Gymnastic Obsession ... --> A post I wrote between 2012 VISA Championships and 2012 Olympic Trials.

"Dreams do come true..." --> Written after Trials and the naming of the Olympic Team.

All Around the World --> A post about Olympic gymnastic contenders from other countries.

One or two of the above are probably more my opinion than informational, mostly because they were in my personal blog. I will be doing more tributes and informational posts in this blog. I am new to this kind of blogging so I'm sure I will learn a lot as I go. Thank you all for taking the time to visit and read!



No comments:

Post a Comment