Monday, July 21, 2014

Secret Classic Preview


The Secret Classic is quickly approaching! I will be attending both the junior and senior sessions live this year and I'm super excited about it! Below are some of the gymnasts that I'm most excited to see!

Seniors


Kyla Ross & Simone Biles
I'm very happy that both Kyla and Simone will be All Around contenders again this year. I am really hoping that Kyla has added a few upgrades to her routines to compete with Simone's difficulty. I know that she is all about execution, but I wouldn't mind seeing her win an All Around this season!


Madison Kocian
I can't wait to see Madison back in action this season! I loved her routines at the Nationals last season and I was so disappointed when she injured her ankle and had to withdraw. I am super excited to see her bars set, and I'm hoping that she can challenge for a spot on the World's team!!!


Lexie Priessman
Another gymnast who had to withdraw during Nationals last year ... I can't wait to see what she has been working on in the past year! Most especially to see her FX! Excited that she is back.


Amelia Hundley
This will be Amelia's first year as a senior and I'm really looking forward to seeing her compete against the seniors. It will be sad that her and Lexie are competing for different clubs now, but I hope she does amazing in her first Secret Classic as a senior.

Juniors


Bailie Key & Norah Flatley
I absolutely love this picture that someone made and I think it is so true. We still have a wait until they can compete as seniors, but these two are among the nine junior gymnasts that will be competing with the seniors at the Classic. This is due to the fact that there are so many more junior gymnasts than seniors and the nine that are competing during the senior competition are the nine that will be age eligible for Rio in 2016, which makes it even more interesting. These are my two favorite junior gymnasts and I can't wait to see how they will do and what they've been working on.

I will definitely be missing the injured Laurie Hernandez :( 

Who are you most excited to see compete at Classics?


No comments:

Post a Comment