Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Women's Team Final - Photos

Lining up for introductions.

Jordyn Wieber smiles as she lands her vault.

McKayla Maroney after her perfect Amanar.

McKayla and her coach.

Aliya Mustifina on Vault.

Viktoria Komova - Bars Superstar of Russia.

The Flying Squirrel getting it done on the Uneven Bars.

Kyla Ross doing her job on Bars.

Aly and Gabby.

Kyla smiles after hitting her beam routine.

The Russian Team.

Olympic Champions!

I LOVE Kylas face in this one :D

Aly Raisman waving to the crowd.

"USA!!"

We're #1!

Team Canada who finished in 5th PLACE!

All of Team Canada.

Medal Ceremony.

National Anthem plays.

Team Russia with their silver medals and smiling.

The Fab 5 with their gold medals.

I love this one. All coaches, the girls, and Marta.

I couldn't find many pictures of the other teams, so I went with what I had. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment